Why is plastic surgery so popular in Wilmington, Delaware? ?>
People want to look good and feel great about themselves. From Delaware to Detroit to Dubai, that’s pretty universal. Whether it’s for self-confidence, to improve their personal lives, to project a professional image, or for another reason, most people have the desire for a pleasing appearance.
Cosmetic procedures are one way to improve the aspects of your appearance.
Types of procedures and reasons for seeking them
Reasons for plastic surgery are as varied as the patients who seek procedures. But in general, cosmetic procedures – surgical and non-surgical – fall into a few broad categories. These include:
- Reconstructive surgery – done to restore the appearance after a disfiguring event, such as an illness or accident. This can include such things as treating burned skin, and reconstructing the breasts after a mastectomy.
- Cosmetic surgery – usually done to improve facial or bodily features the patient is dissatisfied with. This category includes removal of abdominal fat and reshaping of the abdomen (liposuction, tummy tuck), reshaping of the nose (rhinoplasty), and the most popular operation of all, the breast augmentation.
- Non-surgical cosmetic procedures may help the patient achieve a more youthful or pleasing appearance by removing wrinkles, smoothing skin, removing body hair, or evening skin tone.
People’s reasons for seeking such treatment can vary. Professionals, for example, may wish to project a vigorous image and gain a leg up on the competition. Women may wish to retain a youthful appearance, and men often feel that they also benefit from appearing excellently groomed.
Juve Surgical’s treatments are popular with Wilmington, Delaware residents who seek a youthful aesthetic ideal. We accomplish this with an assortment of revitalizing medical procedures. These procedures include:
- Botulinum Toxin Type A (Botox®) – Reduces wrinkles, giving the skin a more youthful appearance.
- Hyaluronic acid (Restylane® or Juvederm®) – Reduces wrinkles and augments lip fullness.
- Laser hair removal – Juve Surgical uses specialized lasers to perform procedures that can be as brief as 15 minutes, depending on the area to be treated.
- Microdermabrasion – Unclogs pores and smoothes skin. It is known as the “lunch-hour procedure” and can be completed in about 20 minutes.
- Chemical peel – Removes damaged facial skin. This procedure especially helps those with uneven complexions, blemished skin, and skin with wrinkles.
- Liposuction – This procedure is more involved than the non-surgical skin care treatments described above. It is popular because many of us wish to remove frustrating bulges of fat from specific areas of the body, but it is suited to patients who are not very overweight. The recovery time varies for each patient and depends on the scope of the procedure.
Juve Surgical is here to answer your questions
If you live in or around Wilmington, Delaware and want to schedule an appointment for microdermabrasion, chemical peel, hair removal, or any of our other service offerings, please contact Juve Surgical at 302-478-4020 or request an appointment with a Wilmington plastic surgeon. We are here to answer your questions and help you meet your aesthetic goals.
Nearby Locations We Serve
- Wilmington, DE
- Newark, DE
- Bear, DE
- Dover, DE
- Middletown, DE
- Seaford, DE
- Philadelphia, PA
- Chester, PA
- West Chester, PA
- Elkton, MD
- Aberdeen, MD
- Woodbury, NJ
- Pennsville, NJ