Wilmington, Delaware Laser Hair Removal ?>
Laser hair removal is a popular procedure in Wilmington, Delaware. Find out more about laser hair removal at Juve Surgical below.
Does laser hair removal work?
Laser hair removal works well in general, with some clients seeing better results than others. Those with dark hair and light skin often have the best outcomes. Some clients may need to return for repeat treatments to maintain the desired outcome.
Laser Hair Removal Treatment Process
The process for laser hair removal is simple.
Before the procedure:
- Schedule a consultation with the practitioner who will perform the procedure.
- Avoid sun exposure.
- Don’t pluck, wax or use electrolysis on the area to be treated — shaving is OK, though.
During the procedure:
- The laser hair removal specialist holds a hand-held laser against your skin.
- When the practitioner activates the laser, the very hot beam damages the hair follicles, or the sacs that generate hair growth.
- The process is repeated this until the whole area to be treated has been covered.
- The laser selectively targets dark matter and ignores light.
- Skin may be swollen and red for a few hours and may sting for a couple of days.
- Wash gently, but don’t pick, scrub or expose skin to the sun.
- Sometimes, burning or pigment disruption can occur. For follow-up treatment, the safety-minded practitioner will adjust the laser accordingly.
Laser Hair Removal Equipment
The laser hair removal specialist at Juve Surgical uses a small, hand-held laser to perform this hair-removal technique. This laser is very precise, meaning that it can only treat a small area of skin at a time; if you wish to have hair removed from a large area, it may take a while to finish. Some models have a cooling feature, while others rely on a special gel that protects the skin from laser hair removal burns.
The best laser for hair removal, as well as the laser settings, can be different from person to person. Some lasers are not appropriate for persons with darker skin; other lasers are intended specifically for clients with darker skin but are effective on just about everyone. Energy level and wavelength are the two factors that determine the outcome.
Laser Hair Removal Costs & Pricing in Wilmington, DE
One common question is: How much does laser hair removal cost? In Wilmington, DE laser hair removal costs can vary, depending on the number of treatments and the size of the body area you need to treat, among other things. Your Juve Surgical specialist will discuss affordable laser hair removal options with you during your consultation.
Laser Hair Removal for Men & Women in Wilmington, DE
Wilmington women already know how convenient it can be to have unwanted body hair gone permanently. But Wilmington men may also benefit from this treatment. Laser hair removal is available for eyebrows, torso, and other areas and can help men look their best, too.
Laser Hair Removal Body Areas
Many people are concerned about the appearance of their body and face. Laser hair removal can treat a variety of areas:
- Face: The moustache, eyebrows and chin are three popular areas that people — especially women — wish to epilate with facial laser hair removal.
- Bikini: Women often like to keep a neat appearance in this sensitive zone.
- Legs: Smooth legs are attainable with laser treatments.
- Underarms: The inconvenience of shaving can be eliminated with laser hair removal.
- Back: This is of special interest to the men considering laser hair removal.
Laser Hair Removal Clinic in Wilmington, DE
Juve Surgical is a premier Delaware laser hair removal clinic. We use only state-of-the-art equipment to permanently remove unwanted hair. Our medical practitioners are certified and very experienced, making Juve Surgical an excellent choice for laser hair removal in Wilmington, Delaware.
See Results for Laser Hair Removal
As mentioned, results can vary from person to person, and those with fair skin and dark hair tend to be most receptive. New lasers have improved results for people who do not fit this description.
Get Laser Hair Removal in Wilmington, DE!
Those in Wilmington, Delaware who wish to learn more about this safe, effective way to remove unwanted hair should call Juve Surgical at 302-487-4020 or schedule a free consultation now.
Nearby Locations We Serve
- Wilmington, DE
- Newark, DE
- Bear, DE
- Dover, DE
- Middletown, DE
- Seaford, DE
- Philadelphia, PA
- Chester, PA
- West Chester, PA
- Elkton, MD
- Aberdeen, MD
- Woodbury, NJ
- Pennsville, NJ