Wilmington, Delaware Cosmetic Surgery Products
The Obagi Nu-Derm® System
The Obagi Nu-Derm® System is a skin care system that can only be prescribed by a medical professional. This skin care system speeds up the turnover of skin cells by penetrating deep below the surface to boost the function of your skin and help it look younger and healthier. Obagi’s greatest strength is addressing the damage caused by the sun — photodamage. Photodamage is the main cause of fine lines and wrinkles.
The Obagi Nu-Derm® System triggers our Therapeutic Cascade™ of actions that:
- Push young, healthy cells to the surface faster to reduce wrinkles and make your skin look smoother
- Reduce the appearance of age spots and freckles and help prevent their appearance in the future
- Encourage better skin structure and even skin tone by promoting more uniform cells at the deepest layer
- Increase production of collagen and elastin for firmer looking skin
- Increase hydration and circulation for healthy-looking skin
The Nu-Derm® System has been clinically proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles better than over-the-counter skin care products.
Purchase any Obagi product and receive a free consultation with our certified esthetician.
The SkinMedica® product line is based on the science of the skin’s own healing abilities. As we age, skin elasticity decreases and wrinkles appear. The SkinMedica® recovery compounds include vitamins C, E and retinol to deliver essential ingredients to the skin. Their products also include a patented blend of soluble collagen, antioxidants and matrix proteins.
Some of the most popular SkinMedica® products include:
- Gentle, non-irritating daily facial cleansers that remove dirt, makeup and environmental pollutants
- pH balanced toners that gently clarify and refine the skin without depleting natural oils
- Hydrating moisturizers with a unique combination of ingredients that revive skin tone and texture
- Patented anti-aging treatments and deliver vital components to the skin to improve damage caused by sun exposure and environmental damage
- UVA and UVB sun protection lotions that reduce the risk of skin cancer and fight back against pollution, chemicals and sun damage.
- Therapeutic acne treatments that clean deeply and reduce breakouts on troubled skin
The SkinMedica® products reduce age spots, discoloration and improve skin texture and elasticity. Purchase any SkinMedica® product and receive a free consultation with our certified esthetician.
Botox® is used to treat the lines that appear between the brows, near the eyes and on the side of the nose. Botox® is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures in Wilmington, DE. Read more about Botox® »
Juvederm® is an injectabel gel and is formulated to add volume to deep creases and wrinkles. It is typically used to treat the folds on the sides of the nose. Juvederm® is made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the skin. Read more about Juvederm® »
Restylane® is a dermal filler that adds volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. It works immediately to visibly reduce the signs of aging for a younger-looking you. Restlylane® is one of the most popular dermal fillers in Wilmington, Delaware. Read more about Restylane® »
Nearby Locations We Serve
- Wilmington, DE
- Newark, DE
- Bear, DE
- Dover, DE
- Middletown, DE
- Seaford, DE
- Philadelphia, PA
- Chester, PA
- West Chester, PA
- Elkton, MD
- Aberdeen, MD
- Woodbury, NJ
- Pennsville, NJ